christmas is coming
christmas is coming
The ADT50 is a box mod in zinc-alloy with gloss finish. The PCB is made by themselves with USA imported chip and parts. The unique thing about the ADT50 chip is that it allows you to set the temperature that is the highest you want to vape on, it means that you will never burn your coil when the juice is low. Also it is the only one on the market currently that will automatically check temperature 1000 times/sec to keep it accurate and prevent the coil short-circuited. It is capable of running coils between 0.06ohm to 2.5ohm, uses a separate 18650 battery (not included), charged via the included micro-USB (passthrough, can be used while charging), has a spring-loaded pin and protection against short circuit and wont fire if battery is inserted the wrong way. The display shows ohms, watts, volts and set maximum temperature.
ADT-210TC, the second temp control box mod with such a big wattage 210w from Arctic Dolphin, now it is open for preorder.This is the third Arctic dolphin mod with constant temperature control function. 210w box mod, nice design with such a big wattage, has its unique advantages.
Firstly,it is the first device that can be charged with 5V in 2*18650 series battery;
Secondly,it can support Ti/Ni/Pt coils for temperature control;
Thirdly, it adds three functions into this newest mod when compared with the previous box mods from Arctic dolphin, it can save and read vaping conditions/parameters and you can choose the big or small vape cloud with burst mode in the interface of temperature control mode.
The CORTEX integrates new Innokin temperature technology and is powered by the IKARNO S1 chip. The CORTEX has four key advantages:
1) Ultra-low Static Power Consumption
The CORTEX has an unrivaled average use of just 50nA. Theoretically this means the device can remain on standby for up to 66,000,000 hours / 7,500 years.
With such an ultra-low dissipation, the engineering teams worked together to further improve long term energy conservation, and improve the quality of the device.
2) Precision Temperature Control: +10 degrees C
Innokin has been researching and developing this Temperature Control extensively with the goal of offering a vaporizer and chipset that is extremely affordable, while also delivering top of the line accuracy and output.
Incredibly, the new IKARNO S1 chip is accurate to +10 degrees C in real temperature testing and future versions are expected to reduce the range even further to +2 degrees C.
3) High Efficiency:
The CORTEX is designed for high efficiency. The efficiency of the Innokin CORTEX is above 90% in operation and the maximum conversion rate registered was 99% at its peak.
This means there is a very low reactive loss which reduces the surface temperature of the device and thus conserves energy.
4) Direct Current: Steady Power Output
DC vs. pulse are 2 different methods of temperature control which deliver very different vaping experiences. Pulse output is discontinuous and less accurate as the temperature of the coil fluctuates throughout vaping.
Direct Current delivers very accurate output along with smoother, controlled, changes in coil temperature for the very best vaping experience.
Experience the next level of advanced power and precise direct current output for real temperature control and vape like never before with the new Innokin CORTEX. It will be available soon at your favorite Authorized Innokin Vendor.
|Variable Voltage (VV)||No|
|Variable Wattage (VW)||Yes|
|Package||1 x Panzer Box 200 Mod, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x 3S Li-po 1500mAh battery, 1 x User Manual|
|Depth||55mm (2.17 inch)|
|Height||92mm (3.62 inch)|
|Width||30mm (1.18 inch)|
If you are using temperature protection, be careful to only attach new atomizers that have cooled to room temperature to the device. If a new atomizer is attached to the Panzer200 before it has cooled down, the temperature may read and protect incorrectly until the new atomizer cools.
When you connect a new atomizer or disconnect and reconnect your existing atomizer, the Panzer200 will prompt you to confirm this change. When you fire the first time, before activating the Panzer200 will prompt “New Coil? LEFT YES/RIGHT NO”. When you see this prompt, if you have attached a new atomizer, press the LEFT button. If you have disconnected and reconnected the same atomizer, press the RIGHT button.
2. Locked mode: Pressing the fire button five times with less than .7 seconds between presses will cause the device to enter Locked mode. In Locked mode, the device will not fire and the output power will not adjust accidentally. While in Locked mode, the screen will be off, except that pressing a button will show “Locked, Click 5X”. To exit Locked mode, press the fire button 5 times.
3. Stealth mode: While locked, holding the fire and down buttons simultaneously for five seconds will switch to stealth mode. In this mode the display is off. It will still show error and lock messages. To switch back to normal display mode, hold down the fire and down buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. This setting is stored to internal flash memory, and remains if power is removed.
4. Power Locked mode: Holding down both the up and down buttons for two seconds will place the device in Power Locked mode. In this mode, the mod will operate normally, but you will not be able to change the power setting. This mode prevents accidental power level changes due to the buttons being pressed while in a pocket. To exit Power Locked mode, hold the up and down buttons for two seconds.
5. Power Preset Mode: Under the power locked mode, pressing the up / down buttons twice with less than 0.7 seconds between presses will cause the device to Power Preset mode, then press the fire button to confirm the selection.
6. Resistance lock: The Panzer 200 relies on the cold resistance of the atomizer to measure temperature accurately. If the connection is not stable or if you find the measured resistance drifts with time, it may be desirable to lock the atomizer resistance. To do so, while locked hold both the Fire and Up buttons for two seconds to enter Resistance Lock mode. In this mode, the Panzer200 will use the present atomizer cold resistance without refinement until the atomizer is disconnected or the resistance lock is disabled. A lock symbol will replace the ohm symbol on the display. To disable resistance lock, repeat the procedure to lock it.
7. Max. Temperature Adjust: From Locked Mode, holding down both the up and down buttons for two seconds will place the device in Max Temperature Adjust mode. Once this mode is entered, the max temperature will be displayed. The up and down buttons are used to adjust the max temperature. To save the new temperature setting and exit, press the Fire button.
The Panzer200 will indicate a variety of error states.
Check Atomizer: The Panzer200 does not detect an atomizer, the atomizer has shorted out, or the atomizer resistance is incorrect for the power setting.
Shorted: The atomizer or wiring are short circuited.
Weak Battery: The battery needs to be charged, or a higher rate battery needs to be used. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire the atomizer, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Weak Battery message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Temperature Protected: The heating coil reached the maximum allowed temperature during the puff. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage.
Ohms Too High: The resistance of the atomizer coil is too high for the current wattage setting. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Ohms Too High message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Ohms Too Low: The resistance of the atomizer coil is too low for the current wattage setting. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Ohms Too Low message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Too Hot: The Panzer200 has on board temperature sensing. It will shut down and display this message if the internal board temperature becomes excessive.
Auto power down
The screen will be at full brightness while firing. After 10 seconds with no button presses, the screen will dim. 30 seconds after the last button press, the screen will fade out and the device will go into sleep mode. To wake the device, press the fire button.
The Panzer200 has a built in 1A USB charger. It automatically detects the type of USB power supply it is connected to, so it can be plugged into standard PC USB ports or higher power chargers. The max charge current is based on the cell capacity as programmed in Escribe.
The Panzer200 runs from a three cell battery. Because lithium polymer cells can be damaged by excessive discharge, with multi-cell series batteries it is important to measure each cell in the battery independently and stop firing the atomizer when any of the cells reaches the cutoff voltage. The Panzer200 uses the battery pack taps to monitor each cell.
During charging, is vital that none of the batteries charge beyond 4.2 volts per cell. If one of the cells in the battery has more charge than the others, its voltage will be higher. During charging, the Panzer200 will turn on a balancer to charge that cell slower than the others.
By monitoring and charging each cell individually, the safety of a multi-cell pack is equivalent to using a single cell. Many products, from power tools to laptops to electric vehicles, use multi-cell packs. All of them use cell by cell monitoring and balancing to operate safely.
Escribe is a software package used to configure and modify the operation of your Panzer200. It installs on a Windows PC and connects to your Pan”200 using the USB port. When you connect your Panzer200 to the PC, press the “Connect and Download Settings” button to download the settings presently on your device to Escribe. After you make changes, press the “Upload Settings to Device” to save the new settings to the device.
User instructions: We use famous chipset brand ST in the board of Steam Crave Squonk MOD, which is same IC as YiHi board.
Spring load connection and no leakage Brighter OLED display Auto-lock function removed TC coil detect problem solved（firmware bug problem)
Caution: The screen will only display actual wattage, not set wattage in power mode. If your battery power is not enough to support your wattage setting(below 20%)
or if your battery is not high quality, wattage displayed on screen will reduce to be actual wattage automatically.