which one would you use
A BBC investigation has uncovered evidence of bribery at one of the UK’s biggest companies. Panorama found British American Tobacco (BAT) illegally paid politicians and civil servants in countries in East Africa. The payments were revealed when a whistleblower shared hundreds of secret documents. BAT told the BBC: “The truth is that we do not and will not tolerate corruption, no matter where it takes place.” The bribery was revealed by a former BAT employee, Paul Hopkins.
Panorama: The Secret Bribes of Big Tobacco, is on BBC One at 20:30 GMT on 30 November 2015
christmas is coming
The CORTEX integrates new Innokin temperature technology and is powered by the IKARNO S1 chip. The CORTEX has four key advantages:
1) Ultra-low Static Power Consumption
The CORTEX has an unrivaled average use of just 50nA. Theoretically this means the device can remain on standby for up to 66,000,000 hours / 7,500 years.
With such an ultra-low dissipation, the engineering teams worked together to further improve long term energy conservation, and improve the quality of the device.
2) Precision Temperature Control: +10 degrees C
Innokin has been researching and developing this Temperature Control extensively with the goal of offering a vaporizer and chipset that is extremely affordable, while also delivering top of the line accuracy and output.
Incredibly, the new IKARNO S1 chip is accurate to +10 degrees C in real temperature testing and future versions are expected to reduce the range even further to +2 degrees C.
3) High Efficiency:
The CORTEX is designed for high efficiency. The efficiency of the Innokin CORTEX is above 90% in operation and the maximum conversion rate registered was 99% at its peak.
This means there is a very low reactive loss which reduces the surface temperature of the device and thus conserves energy.
4) Direct Current: Steady Power Output
DC vs. pulse are 2 different methods of temperature control which deliver very different vaping experiences. Pulse output is discontinuous and less accurate as the temperature of the coil fluctuates throughout vaping.
Direct Current delivers very accurate output along with smoother, controlled, changes in coil temperature for the very best vaping experience.
Experience the next level of advanced power and precise direct current output for real temperature control and vape like never before with the new Innokin CORTEX. It will be available soon at your favorite Authorized Innokin Vendor.
PANZER BOX 200W 4500MAH TEMPERATURE CONTROL VW VARIABLE WATTAGE APV BOX MOD – WHITE, 1~200W, POWERED BY EVOLV DNA 200 CHIP
|Variable Voltage (VV)||No|
|Variable Wattage (VW)||Yes|
|Package||1 x Panzer Box 200 Mod, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x 3S Li-po 1500mAh battery, 1 x User Manual|
|Depth||55mm (2.17 inch)|
|Height||92mm (3.62 inch)|
|Width||30mm (1.18 inch)|
1. Activated Mode & Attaching a new atomizer: To wake the device from power off state, tap the Fire button. The Panzer200 uses the resistance of the atomizer to calculate the temperature of the heating coil. It continually looks to see whether a new or changed atomizer has been connected.
If you are using temperature protection, be careful to only attach new atomizers that have cooled to room temperature to the device. If a new atomizer is attached to the Panzer200 before it has cooled down, the temperature may read and protect incorrectly until the new atomizer cools.
When you connect a new atomizer or disconnect and reconnect your existing atomizer, the Panzer200 will prompt you to confirm this change. When you fire the first time, before activating the Panzer200 will prompt “New Coil? LEFT YES/RIGHT NO”. When you see this prompt, if you have attached a new atomizer, press the LEFT button. If you have disconnected and reconnected the same atomizer, press the RIGHT button.
2. Locked mode: Pressing the fire button five times with less than .7 seconds between presses will cause the device to enter Locked mode. In Locked mode, the device will not fire and the output power will not adjust accidentally. While in Locked mode, the screen will be off, except that pressing a button will show “Locked, Click 5X”. To exit Locked mode, press the fire button 5 times.
3. Stealth mode: While locked, holding the fire and down buttons simultaneously for five seconds will switch to stealth mode. In this mode the display is off. It will still show error and lock messages. To switch back to normal display mode, hold down the fire and down buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. This setting is stored to internal flash memory, and remains if power is removed.
4. Power Locked mode: Holding down both the up and down buttons for two seconds will place the device in Power Locked mode. In this mode, the mod will operate normally, but you will not be able to change the power setting. This mode prevents accidental power level changes due to the buttons being pressed while in a pocket. To exit Power Locked mode, hold the up and down buttons for two seconds.
5. Power Preset Mode: Under the power locked mode, pressing the up / down buttons twice with less than 0.7 seconds between presses will cause the device to Power Preset mode, then press the fire button to confirm the selection.
6. Resistance lock: The Panzer 200 relies on the cold resistance of the atomizer to measure temperature accurately. If the connection is not stable or if you find the measured resistance drifts with time, it may be desirable to lock the atomizer resistance. To do so, while locked hold both the Fire and Up buttons for two seconds to enter Resistance Lock mode. In this mode, the Panzer200 will use the present atomizer cold resistance without refinement until the atomizer is disconnected or the resistance lock is disabled. A lock symbol will replace the ohm symbol on the display. To disable resistance lock, repeat the procedure to lock it.
7. Max. Temperature Adjust: From Locked Mode, holding down both the up and down buttons for two seconds will place the device in Max Temperature Adjust mode. Once this mode is entered, the max temperature will be displayed. The up and down buttons are used to adjust the max temperature. To save the new temperature setting and exit, press the Fire button.
The Panzer200 will indicate a variety of error states.
Check Atomizer: The Panzer200 does not detect an atomizer, the atomizer has shorted out, or the atomizer resistance is incorrect for the power setting.
Shorted: The atomizer or wiring are short circuited.
Weak Battery: The battery needs to be charged, or a higher rate battery needs to be used. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire the atomizer, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Weak Battery message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Temperature Protected: The heating coil reached the maximum allowed temperature during the puff. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage.
Ohms Too High: The resistance of the atomizer coil is too high for the current wattage setting. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Ohms Too High message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Ohms Too Low: The resistance of the atomizer coil is too low for the current wattage setting. If this happens, the Panzer200 will continue to fire, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Ohms Too Low message will continue to flash for a few seconds after the end of puff.
Too Hot: The Panzer200 has on board temperature sensing. It will shut down and display this message if the internal board temperature becomes excessive.
Auto power down
The screen will be at full brightness while firing. After 10 seconds with no button presses, the screen will dim. 30 seconds after the last button press, the screen will fade out and the device will go into sleep mode. To wake the device, press the fire button.
The Panzer200 has a built in 1A USB charger. It automatically detects the type of USB power supply it is connected to, so it can be plugged into standard PC USB ports or higher power chargers. The max charge current is based on the cell capacity as programmed in Escribe.
The Panzer200 runs from a three cell battery. Because lithium polymer cells can be damaged by excessive discharge, with multi-cell series batteries it is important to measure each cell in the battery independently and stop firing the atomizer when any of the cells reaches the cutoff voltage. The Panzer200 uses the battery pack taps to monitor each cell.
During charging, is vital that none of the batteries charge beyond 4.2 volts per cell. If one of the cells in the battery has more charge than the others, its voltage will be higher. During charging, the Panzer200 will turn on a balancer to charge that cell slower than the others.
By monitoring and charging each cell individually, the safety of a multi-cell pack is equivalent to using a single cell. Many products, from power tools to laptops to electric vehicles, use multi-cell packs. All of them use cell by cell monitoring and balancing to operate safely.
Escribe is a software package used to configure and modify the operation of your Panzer200. It installs on a Windows PC and connects to your Pan”200 using the USB port. When you connect your Panzer200 to the PC, press the “Connect and Download Settings” button to download the settings presently on your device to Escribe. After you make changes, press the “Upload Settings to Device” to save the new settings to the device.
The Smallest Regulated 100W TC Mod
Tesla Nano 100W TC is the world’s smallest 100W TC mod,as its perfect golden ratio design,more in line with hand feeling,Male or female is fit for this device.100W is so tiny(79*48.5*24mm),that you can put it in your pocket and take it vapor anywhere.
Despite Tesla Nano 100W TC is tiny,but its capacity can reach 4500mAh,the using time gets longer than ordinary batteries.100W use two high-level military Li-Po batteries in parallel,compared with the traditional batteries, it has more advantage:high energy storage density,high performance and high stability,safer and no explosion.
Capacity:4500mAh | LI-PO batteries | Safer and no explosion
With Ni 200/Ti alloy atomizer, the Tesla Nano 100W TC’s temperature control can be adjusted between 200 °F and 600 °F (100 ℃ and 300 ℃), which can avoid dry-burning, provide smooth airflow and better taste.And Tesla Nano 100W TC also has BY PASS mode,that you can choose Ni 200/Ti/BY PASS mode as you like.In Ni 200/Ti TC mode, it will consume much less battery power and e-liquid than in typical VW mode.
Temperature Control | Ni 200 /Ti/BY PASS | Save Power and e-liquid in TC mode
Tesla Nano 100W TC has seven kinds of style,four baking finish style, two steampunk style and SS style.Normal 100W surface use hi-class baking finish process,that will make your 100W more comfortable and different.Also the steampunk and SS 100W will bring you another cool vaping experience,you deserve to have one.
7 Colors | Hi-Class Baking Finish | Steampunk Style
charging time:about 2.5H
Unique integrated button on the top
5V/2A | About 2.5H | Integrated button
Recommended match: Tesla Nano 100W TC & Tesla Tornado atomizer,Tesla Nano 100W TC is highly recommended to use with the Tesla Tornado atomizer.You are sure to get an amazing vaping experience from this perfect match.
Tesla Tornado | Perfect match
via (A) Tesla Nano
– Revolutionary Design
– Great Flavour
– Great Build Quality
– Silky Smooth Threads
– Clean Design Aesthetic
– Awesome Wicking
– Very Good Vapor Production
– 2 Build Decks (3 post & 2 post Velocity Style)
– Velocity style Build Deck
– Tons of Juice Capacity (6ml!)
– Silky Smooth Airflow
– Spit Back Protection (Drip Tip)
– Easy Build
– Lasts along time between fills
– Tons of Spare Parts
– Good number of Accessories
– Access to Build with Full Tank
– Easy Filling
– Leak Proof
– Affordable Authentic
Wismec DNA 200W
Wismec bring you a new powerful mod RX TC200. Chip by Joyetech also bring you a perfect taste.Output:1~200W
Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW Mode
Cell Type: 3 18650 cells
The X CUBE II will support the max wattage value 180W now, once you do upgrade the firmware to v1.093.
Upgrade Tool（v0.9b） – At the same time, for a better upgrade experience, we’ve developed a new, simple upgrade tool which can help you do upgrade with just 3 simple clicks. It’s beta version now, welcome you guys to test and feedback to us. Thanks very much.
V1.093 – IMPROVED FUNCTIONS
1. Adjusted max wattage to 180W,bring you ultimate vaping experience.
2. Improved function on alerting the initial resistance is too high or too low.
3. Revised the issue that the temperature unit is out of sync between device and the APP.
1. You have to hold the fire bar all the time during the upgrading
2. After do upgrade, once you click the “disconnect” button, The device screen will show error like “Error: NO SECRET-KEYS”. This is a flash protection, please don’t worry, it doesn’t matter with your normal use. Just put batteries in and power on your device. Enjoy!
1. Check Current Version: power off and power on your X CUBE II box, then the screen will show your current firmware version. X CUBE II box mod with original firmware version V1.092 or before, can be fully compatible with V1.093 version.
2. Factory Micro to USB cable (with data transfer function).
3. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS at this moment from the PCB chip vendor.)