VALUE-ADDED SERVICE OF X CUBE II BECOMES FREE
Merry Christmas! X cube II is very popular in market and always get good responses from SMOK users since it was released. In order to repay all users and let users get a better vaping experience on additional functions of X cube II, Smok decided that there is no charge for the added-value service (Ti & SS temperature control) of X cube II from Christmas Day. Both of them will become totally free from 2015/12/25.
For you, who had bought the added-value service of X cube II before, we give away a limitless $5 cash coupon here. You can use it to buy any products on our official website. The $5 cash coupon will become invalid on 2016/03/31.
Your $5 cash coupon code is: value-added
Please follow SMOK, and we’ll try our best to bring you a better vaping experience!
click link below
The X CUBE II will support the max wattage value 180W now, once you do upgrade the firmware to v1.093.
Upgrade Tool（v0.9b） – At the same time, for a better upgrade experience, we’ve developed a new, simple upgrade tool which can help you do upgrade with just 3 simple clicks. It’s beta version now, welcome you guys to test and feedback to us. Thanks very much.
V1.093 – IMPROVED FUNCTIONS
1. Adjusted max wattage to 180W,bring you ultimate vaping experience.
2. Improved function on alerting the initial resistance is too high or too low.
3. Revised the issue that the temperature unit is out of sync between device and the APP.
1. You have to hold the fire bar all the time during the upgrading
2. After do upgrade, once you click the “disconnect” button, The device screen will show error like “Error: NO SECRET-KEYS”. This is a flash protection, please don’t worry, it doesn’t matter with your normal use. Just put batteries in and power on your device. Enjoy!
1. Check Current Version: power off and power on your X CUBE II box, then the screen will show your current firmware version. X CUBE II box mod with original firmware version V1.092 or before, can be fully compatible with V1.093 version.
2. Factory Micro to USB cable (with data transfer function).
3. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS at this moment from the PCB chip vendor.)
via X CUBE II V1.093 firmware upgrade guide–SMOK® Being with you for all great vaping time!.
You must be logged in to post a comment.